About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Belvedere



This is my grand pup Belvedere. He is Tootsie's first born. We gave him to my husbands Aunt, and her husband decided to get rid of him at the end of January. they gave him to a family cousin and as soon as i heard about it it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. when we got home from Texas last weekend i got a text from said aunt, the cousin didn't want him anymore either so i took action right away and when and picked him up. he was skinny and the kids where not nice to him while we was there for like 5 minutes to get his stuff.
i knew from speaking to the aunt that he had an issue with potty training and going night night in his crate. well he was been nothing but gold for me. tells me when he wants to go out and we can even get him in is crate for bedtime. well we decided to get him fixed so he will be easier for his forever mother to take care of. i hope and believe that i have found his forever mother in an old college buddy. I know that she feels about animals the same way i do and if something should ever come up that is serious in her life that she can not take care of him anymore. but i know that she will be able to keep him forever. which is what he needs. he is such a good boy and so sweet.
the above pictures where taken with my cell phone which has a 2.0 mega pixel camera on it and i uploaded with e-mail and shared with you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment