About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

My Husband and I went to San Anotino for spring break. Not to party but to visit my brother in law who just graduated from basic for the United States AirForce. We went to the riverwalk on friday and seaworld on sat. the pic above was done with a digital camera at an automatic setting becasue i didnt want to miss the shot. so i cheated when i took it. this was at dolphin cove and it isnt on zoom :) we had fun most of the weekend aside from a few bumps in the road which i am glad we made over with out serious damage to anyone or anything. i am glad to be home with my kids and rodents. we have one of tootises babies with us cuz no one wants him. poor pup so i am going to train him and hopefully find him a good forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment