About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Memories"


So I made it to Wichita! Whoo hoo my mom and I are goofing around with a photofunia.com. That is some fun shiznit right there. We put my ill bros face on the Mona Lisa...classic :) I am starting my portrait series tomorrow for my photo class I am super excited :) I will post more when I get closer to done with it.

"Memories" is taken in my grandmothers’ backyard. She and I used to swing in that swing on her front porch and she would tell me stories and rub my head, which some of my favorite memories of her. It was taken at a 1/500 shutter and f/5.6 with 20 second exposure time at f/16 if I remember right. This was taken in my very first photo class almost 3 years ago.

I probably won’t be on much for a week cuz we are going to Texas to see my lil bro in law graduate from boot camp. That is should be a lot fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment