About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

eek

Less than a month. I have 26 days till i board a plan to Paris. EEK. is about right.

Many have asked what is wrong with me lately and instead of repeating myself a million times here it is: I got shafted with my summer aid and i cant get a private loan. what does this mean? basically the $5000 grant i got a while back covered my study abroad fees and hotelish like stays and what not while i am over there, it covered my airfare and the cost of getting my passport. i still need money for tuition for the 6 credits the trip and a class i am taking in august will get me, as well as food and spending money while i am in Europe. the summer grant i got will cover 3/4 of the tuition. and the tuition alone. lucky i have the rest for tuition in savings, but i wont have any food or fun money while i am gone. i have applied for 5 private educations loans, and i have asked everyone i can ask and there is no hope. Some have suggested that i don't take the class in august...if i drop that class i will drop down to part time for the summer and that will cause me to loose the grant i currently do have for my summer aid.

so i had an idea. . . that i am not totally sure i am ready for but i am going to try it anyway. and i need honest options and thoughts about this. I thought about selling a small selection of my work as a fundraiser in a way so that i can have some money while i am over there. here are the ten images i selected:

Too Lip

RPM

SunSet

Lightning Crashes

"53"

Stairway to Heaven

Heaven

Lucky Charm

Walk A Mile

Night Stalker


I would release a limited number of each print, and 8x10 would be $10 and 10x13 would cost $15. Each print will be printed on High quality Luster (matte) finish paper and the title of the work, what number of 10 it would be, my signature and the date would be on the back. This is the first time I would be releasing my work for the public to buy, and i am nervous. so please leave your opinions as a comment or send me a message NMaiBow@gmail.com and Be honest.

If you want to order Please email the Photo title and which size to NMaiBow@gmail.com and from there i will explain delivery and payment. thanks so much!

I appreciate your time, thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment