About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring has Srung



I am in such a FUNK, i really don't know what is wrong with me! i am not sure if it is homesickness again or the semester winding down or what but i just can not keep a smile on my face. the whole homesickness thing might be it because in 2 weeks we will have been living in Manhattan officially for a year. it is crazy how fast this year passed! and i feel like i have nothing to show for it. all i did was change my major and i all the planning i had done in the past and everything i had done was geared toward this future that no longer exists and i have to start over. at least i am starting over with something i love. and something that when i get to do it, makes me happy. when i get to do it. which is hardly ever it feels like.

The above was taken at f/16 with a shutter of 500 i think in monochrome format with my canon digital XTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment