About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Long Time!





All Pictures were taken with my new phone. It has a 5 mega pixel camera on it.

What a crazy 3 months it has been! I returned to school at KSU after a long emotional battle trying to decide if I should stay in Wichita and quit, or keep on trucking and finish my degree. After this long battle I figured out that I want to finish school but I was trying to convince myself that I wanted to return to Wichita before I was ready. When I am here I want to finish but when I am home I want to be home. Well my husband and I had a long deep talk over the weekend while he was visiting me and we, as a couple, decided that it was best that I finish so that I can get a great job and support my husband so he can go to school or so that we can start a family. If I stick to a fast track for school and take classes in the intersession I can finish in half the time it would take, because I have all random humanities and social sciences covered. Where if I were to quit now it would take too long in the future to finish. I know this sounds selfish and self centered but in the end it is what is best for my family and our future family that we plan to have. I hope my loved ones will understand this decision and understand that this is final and there is no more flip flopping. Once I have a BFA in photography we still plan to move back to Sedgwick or Butler County to be closer to our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment