About Me

My photo
I'm a new mommie and house wife. I love Photography, i recently received my BFA in Photography! I hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and thanks for reading!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Life as a new mom



Loren is going to be 8 weeks old on Sunday. and it feels like it hasnt been that long but it also feels like how did she not exist before? I am amazed by her everyday as well as being amazed by how much she has changed me. I used to make fun of women who just had babies who say they are the whole world and nothing else matters, but i realize now that i just didnt understand that love and that commitment that you feel with you see your child. There is no way to explain this to women who have not had kids, it really is just something you have to experience, if you want to. So insert every clichie statement right here about me being a new mother, cuz i do love it.

one thing that suprised me was that this love wasnt instant for me, granted i was deadly ill the first three weeks of her life and didnt get to be with her much and that might have something to do with it, but it wasnt untill around the 1 month mark that i realized how much she means to me and how important she is. Crazy how much this changes a person, my brain doesnt even THINK the same now. my theory is that reason women get "baby" brain is because it is rewireing it self for motherhood.

As for the rest of the stuff in my life i graduate in May. FINALLY! Dec 2nd is the closing of my BFA show. EEK! it give me about 10 weeks to get everything done for it and ready to hang on Nov 27th.



Tootsie has crossed Rainbow Bridge, She crossed it on the 3rd of September. And my heart is just broken over it. i cant beleive that she isnt here anymore. How can she be gone? Monkey is doing ok so far, he has mopey moments but he is eating almost normally again. I will miss her terriabley for the rest of my life, i know dogs cant last forever but i honestly expected to have her longer than 6.5 years. so cherish every moment you have with your pets, you never know what is going to happen.

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment